Attack Phase

So I've started Dukan after piling on 20 kilos in 2 years - something I'm not proud of!!
I am on the 3rd day of the Attack Phase, and already look and feel thinner (is this even possible after THREE DAYS?!?). I have LOTS of questions to ask you experienced Dukaners:

My weight has dropped 3kg during this time. Is this too rapid?

What would happen if I just kept doing the attack phase, without moving over to Cruise?

My goal is apparently achievable by mid January...is there anyway of speeding this up? I am due to go on a beach holiday to Australia from Boxing Day and desperately want to reach my goal weight by then.

I would LOVE any other advice.

Thanks!!

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    If you just want to lose weight quick, the Dukan Diet isn't for you long term. People say that if you do it just for quick weight loss when you start eating your old "normal" again you will gain the weight back really quick and then some. I actually lost more weight than Dukan's calculated "True Weight" for me without really trying.

I continued to lose weight steadily on the cruise phase, and have found that even though I am on stabilization now, it is really easy to follow and have to make myself add more foods back (like my fruit servings and avocado).

I love the Dukan plan, I did modify it during consolidation by adding back an apple instead of whole grain bread (I used the on line coaching tool and it was great for validating modifications, I highly advise all to use it)

That being said, even the Dukan website says if you are "stalling out" to try a few attack days during consolidation.