Bethany in the Lean Circuit

Options
twinmomtwice4
twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
Have you all noticed how CUT her arms are??? The woman has like no flab whatsoever. Her arms are tight, sculpted and absolutely perfect!!!

I drool every time I see her doing the arm moves in this phase, esp Lean Circuit 2!!!

I want my arms to look exactly like hers at the end of this journey!!!! Um, but I have a really long way to go....

Replies

• chojolitos
    Options
    I'm still in push face but even the 60 year old woman looks great:happy:
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Yeah, she's ripped! I miss the girl who was doing the beginner modifications in the Burn circuit. I always found it funny when Chalene asked her how much weight she was lifting and she'd reply but she always seemed to be sorta laughing.
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    I'm still in push face but even the 60 year old woman looks great:happy:

Yeah she does! I hope I look that good when I'm 60!
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    Yeah, she's ripped! I miss the girl who was doing the beginner modifications in the Burn circuit. I always found it funny when Chalene asked her how much weight she was lifting and she'd reply but she always seemed to be sorta laughing.

Oh yeah, I liked her too! Her and her 5-lb weights...LOL!!
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options

Oh yeah, I liked her too! Her and her 5-lb weights...LOL!!

That's Leili (sp? pronounced Lay-lee). She's one of my favorites too. She's from the Turbo Jam Live workouts. The funny thing is she was showing the advanced exercises in those.
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's Leili from the TurboJam workouts? Boy she looks nothng like she did in the TJ workouts.....in those she looked shorter....

I hate (love) the woman's abs who has the 7 kids in the interval dvd's.....i want those abs..
  • lashwish
    Options
    Her arms are great but I will also say I love my arms too since doing CLX!
    I love my delts!! I only wish I could say the same about abs!

Ya clearly the ppl doing the mods dont need to be doing them but it makes me feel better when I lower my weights.
    circuit 2 by the end Im down to 5s! I think next time I will try 7.5 but my shoulders are so dead by the end of it!

I do think Im slimming down in Lean though not really dropping tons of weight.

Twinmomtwice4 you look great, esp. for 2 sets of twins! I keep imagining that my twin skin will disappear w/o surgery. HA!
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    Her arms are great but I will also say I love my arms too since doing CLX!
    I love my delts!! I only wish I could say the same about abs!

Ya clearly the ppl doing the mods dont need to be doing them but it makes me feel better when I lower my weights.
    circuit 2 by the end Im down to 5s! I think next time I will try 7.5 but my shoulders are so dead by the end of it!

I do think Im slimming down in Lean though not really dropping tons of weight.

Twinmomtwice4 you look great, esp. for 2 sets of twins! I keep imagining that my twin skin will disappear w/o surgery. HA!

I definitely think I'm slimming down in Lean too, even though I'm not exactly loving this phase. Push was definitely my favorite phase of the program!! But yeah I'm loving my delts and my biceps!! Even my triceps are less jiggly (but still quite aways to go until they're completely jiggle-free)

Thank you so much for the compliment. I was VERY fortunate and did not end up with "twin skin" but I have that dreaded c-section "shelf" and I've heard that there's nothing that can be done about that except surgery. Who knows?? Maybe with some more hard work and persistence, we'll both prove everyone wrong!!
  • lashwish
    Options
    You are SO lucky no twin skin! I have that & the c/s shelf! Oh well its what keeps me going with these workouts hoping that it gets better every day. Its def lessening!

Have you done any P90?
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    You are SO lucky no twin skin! I have that & the c/s shelf! Oh well its what keeps me going with these workouts hoping that it gets better every day. Its def lessening!

Have you done any P90?

I haven't done P90 though I considered it at one point. I just don't have the 60 minutes to commit on some days. But I'd love to try it some time...maybe next year when all my kids are in school for a full day. Right now, my little twins only go 3 hours to kindergarten.