Week 3 Check In

Options
Hey guys!
So, yesterday I just started week 3. I started this program very out of shape, but the first 2 weeks weren't unbearable. These next couple weeks are going to be TOUGH though! I have lost 7.4 lbs so far, but I feel like it should be more. I am following her workouts exactly, and as far as my diet, I am sticking to 1200 calories a day (although not following her recipes exactly) and I cheated one day out of the last couple weeks. I am definitely going to pick up the pace this week and add in more cardio!

Replies

• mamie01
    Options
    Brittany- I felt the same way as you did with not seeing the scale move so much, but I hope that you measured yourself as you will lose inches for sure! I also upped my cardio during the process and I actually lost more weight when I realized that was a little crazy and just stuck to Jillian (with just a couple extra cardio workouts a week instead of everyday)- there is a point ( in Phase 3) when you really do start seeing the numbers move, but you have to be patient for it and don't kill yourself getting there. Workout 3 sets the foundation and I am doing it for the second time around and it is still challenging. Keep it up!!