Starting C25k Monday

Options
I am starting my C25k program monday and am really nervous. I am NOT a runner but I am trying to lose weight FAST! I am post-baby and in the military and need to get this done! How much weight can I look to be losing? How can I keep myself motivated to keep up?

Replies

• kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I always lose like 1-2 lbs a week when running (along with chugging water and eating healthy). I am also post baby and starting on Monday to ease back into running. Good luck to you!
  • MaddysMom23
    Options
    I am also starting C25K on Monday. I also am NOT a jogger! I would also love to say that I am post baby, however my "baby" just started kindergarten so I really need to stop blaming pregnancy for my weight, ha ha! Add me as a friend so we can help keep each other motivated :smile:

29392200.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I, too, am starting on Monday...I am NOT a jogger and am just getting over an upper respiratory infection; so I'm a little nervous about starting. Do any of you have any suggestions on running shoes? I own a few pair of Nike Shox but they don't feel good while walking so I cant imagine running in them.....Good Luck to everyone starting Monday. I'm looking forward to some progress reports
  • AmandaTWaH
    AmandaTWaH Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get started on Monday! If you haven't already, you can join this FB group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/367857656623741/

A bunch of us are starting on Monday.
  • MaddysMom23
    Options
    I have a pair of Asics Gel Duomax running shoes and I love them! I have been power walking for the past couple weeks to get get myself ready for starting the C25K and they have been super comfortable. I hope this helps! :happy: