What's will be your Xmas gift for reaching your goal?

Options
thergj
thergj Posts: 93 Member
I'm gonna get myself something for Christmas for reaching my goal weight. Anybody else planning to do the same?

On the smaller side, I was thinking maybe some matching workout clothes - most of my stuff is dated, doesn't match or doesn't fit. One the more expensive end, a quick beach vacation might be in the cards - get to walk around... show off the new bod.... hmmm

Replies

• Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Definitely planned on getting a new tattoo once I get under 140, so I'm hoping to accomplish that with this challenge :)

Loving the gifts you have planned for yourself, especially the beach, that would be so much fun
  • caspita
    Options
    Great idea! I will buy myself a summer dress (we have a summer Christmas down here) and show off the new shape.
  • LovelySammi
    LovelySammi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to treat myself to Victoria's Secret shopping spree!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! I know I want tall leather boots this year - mind you I din't think I'll wait until Christmas since I want them now! But maybe some outdoor clothes for snowshoeing? I tend to get super cold so maybe a layered columbia jacket?? Got time to think :)
  • xXxLxXx
    Options
    If I can stick it out, being less than 200 Pounds will be the best BD/Xmas Gift I've ever received...
  • carlsoda
    Options
    If I can stick it out, being less than 200 Pounds will be the best BD/Xmas Gift I've ever received...

You can do it - you have all of us for support!!
  • KathyMarie1970
    KathyMarie1970 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I want some tall boots too!! I've never had any but I want some for this fall. I decided to use them as a mini reward - I get them if I eat well and workout 5x a week for 3 weeks. One week down and 2 more to go until I get my boots!!
  • saybyebob
    saybyebob Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Hmmm I can't decide what my gift would be, I'll have to think about it for awhile.
  • afflictedmuse
    Options
    Other than being less fat and more healthy, I do believe I will treat myself (or rather my car) to lowered suspension.
  • cybercane06
    cybercane06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    looking awesome in my old clothes
  • newtracer0588
    Options
    Getting a new tattoo as well! That has been my number 1 award for a long time.
  • thisisaimee91
    Options
    I think I'm gonna buy myself a nice new dress for the New Year, tight and short :)
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    If I am as successful as I hope to be I will be treating myself to some new clothes for the new year as my current clothes should not fit anymore :happy:
  • Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Early Christmas - I want to buy myself a sexy dress to wear to the Marine Corps ball with my husband in mid-November. I usually wear "Mother of the Bride" style dresses and this year I want to look HOT! I can meet this goal by getting a dress in a size 4 and I need to lose belly fat so it's not snug. I usually don't have extra money at Christmas to think about rewarding myself (too many kids to buy for). I will treat myself for my birthday in January. I have not even had a sip of soda since my birthday last year. That deserves a treat! I think I will take myself shopping in Vegas! To earn this reward, I must finish JM Body Revolution again and weigh no more than 125!
  • vickiandrews
    vickiandrews Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Never thought of rewarding myself for this but having my waist back and being able to say "I've lost xxx lbs" did feel rewarding enough. But now you've all got me thinking... perhaps a new wardrobe will be in order.
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Victorias secret for sure!!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    Never thought of rewarding myself for this but having my waist back and being able to say "I've lost xxx lbs" did feel rewarding enough. But now you've all got me thinking... perhaps a new wardrobe will be in order.

Here's to all of us getting our waist's back! I lost mine many years ago and trying to find it again :smile:
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm right along with everyone else - new work out clothes or that tattoo i've been putting off for a while...

however i did ask my family if i hit my goal if they would all pitch in and buy me a scrapbooking cutter so that I could start working on my hobby again - maybe even make a scrapbook of my weight loss!!!
  • francine470
    francine470 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree and new tattoo
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'd already decided that being able to get back into some of my old clothes was enough but new exercise gear sounds like a great plan! Oooh, and maybe a HRM. Who'd have thought?!