Want to eat everything in the house

Options
BABetter1
BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
Today was my rest day of week 1. I woke up with my tummy growling loudly, and I have just felt constantly hungry all day long. I started off having my protein shake and banana. Then, I went right ahead and ate my lunch too (5 egg white omelet with onions and kale greens and whole grain toast). Later I had a yogurt, and when I got home from work a little while ago (after only working half a shift), I was still starving. My stomach was seriously growling. So, I dug around in the fridge and found some leftovers and ate like two plate fulls that I haven't even logged yet. Now, I'm sitting here and my stomach is STILL growling. What the heck?!! Why am I so hungry?

Replies

• Rose2Power
    Options
    If I we're you, I would eat 4 to 6 meals a day. If you ate 6 times a day, also I would put most of your calories that you consume during breakfast. Big breakfast are key to keep your metabolism up during the day. You will have more energy that way and feel full. Never skip breakfast, otherwise you will want to eat all day. Hope this helps!