Just a quick check in!

Options
So i was on the verge of leavaing the group because I am moving and have only Day 1 of the 30 day shred and that was 3 days ago but I have been packing a 5 bedroom house by myself while my husband works. So, anywho, after two days of my body feeling like it had been hit with a bag of bricks and still having to pack, I decided I needed to keep going.

Joining the group has been super motivational and I feel like I have made a commitment to do it! So today I completed Day 2 of 30DS! woot! woot! My 3 yr old was quite helpful in making sure I did them all like the "dance lady" was doing, lol.

thanks guys!

Replies

• kikiallain
    kikiallain Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good for you.. just keep going!! Try to fit it in since it's only 27 minutes!! Once you do you'll feel ten times better! YOU CAN DO IT
  • mssoulrebel_77
    Options
    Good for you.. just keep going!! Try to fit it in since it's only 27 minutes!! Once you do you'll feel ten times better! YOU CAN DO IT

Absolutely agree with the above! What TRULY matters is you're dedicated to making positive changes! While sticking to a routine is nice - sometimes life just plain gets in the way - and it always will. This is a great opportunity to remind yourself how to jump back in the game! Now you just gotta buckle up and literally just do it - even when you don't want to. I think it's safe to say that it would be impossible for any of us to go through the entire 30 days and NOT have a day where we just aren't motivated. I wouldn't worry about doubling up on days to catch up - we didn't all start on the same exact day... just give each day your absolute best and know we're all here to support each other - regardless of what day we're on.
  • sarah1334
    sarah1334 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You're a champion! And if you want to send your 3 year old my way to give me some motivation while I do 30DS.... don't hesitate! Haha :)
  • triomommyedu
    triomommyedu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for the motivation! Me and my little trainer are getting ready to do it now! I am determined to do the whole week this week, no matter what!