Reset- round 2 ugh

Ok.

Im going to admit it.

I TOTALLY fell off the wagon, the radar and the face of the earth with this.

Im not going to make any excuses as to why, but will just say that I did.

I need to start a reset again.

I have my log set up to my numbers and am ready to go.
Why is it so hard to reprogramme ourselves?!

So, something that I will NOT be eating: I try to avoid gluten as much as I possibly can. (I have keratosis pillaris and gluten makes it flare up). I also don't eat sweets, if any at all. That's not a problem. If i do eat "sugar" its from eating a piece of fruit every now and again.
Also- I have two weeks left of active pills in my birth control pack and will be going off those when this pack is done. I know that will help too.

But the 20-25 pounds that I lost last year, have almost all come back. I really am having a hard time with this. I know i didn't loose it in a totally healthy way, and I need to fix it.

Im REALLY REALLY working at this.
Just need some encouragement

Replies

• splashblob
    splashblob Posts: 249 Member
    Hang in there. I have to restart doing the reset too, so I know how you feel. This is supposed to be near the end of week 6 of my initial reset but I got my TDEE number from fitbit and so I have to do it all over again with the new number. As for food, I think as long as it fit in your Macro and not going under your TDEE, it should be OK.

I am on the other hand always going over with everything, this week is pretty much screwed up for me. :ohwell:
  • wfte
    wfte Posts: 195 Member
    The best positive is you noticed what was wrong and have made the decision to make the change.

Just pop in here every now and then and you'll get plenty of support and advice.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    It's great to hear, that you are giving it a second shot.
    Hope it work out better for you this time
  • It a wonderful thing that you are trying it again. It will work for you just be patient and keep telling yourself that you can do it. Reprogramming it hard when you have been stuck in a certain mindset for so long. But it is possible. Im doing my second reset to so add me if you like. Because I tottally GET IT!!! lol Be strong my dear!