Starting again

Options
Kara52217
Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
Anyone starting tomorrow 9/16 ??

I started in July but had some medical issues and now I want to re-start..

Anyone who is interested in supporting me or getting support along the way through the program send me a friend request with a message attached please :)

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I sent you a friend request.
  • Kara52217
    Options
    So I bucked up got up at 5 am and did the first workout again.

I was in workouts 3 and 4 when I quit for medical issues in August so I knew what to expect but I am sore today already.
    I don't know if it is because I am outta shape since I haven't been doing much as far as exercise goes because of my medical issues OR if I was doing it better since I had done it before? Either way my body is still a bit shaky today.
    I didn't take measurements but I will do that ronight :)

Happy Monday everyone!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Well done. I was the same. My head though I was fitter than my body did.
  • Monica_SC
    Monica_SC Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I'm starting today, 9/17. Will be doing the workouts in the afternoon, though, since my work day starts at 6am!. I'll send Jaz and Kara a friend request. I'm a bit nervous to start it, but excited at the same time. Looking forward to the JMBR journey :)
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Great. Welcome on board!!
  • Kara52217
    Options
    Great! The more ther merrier! Let us know what u think!
  • Monica_SC
    Monica_SC Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first JMBR workout - that was intense! Feeling good, though. Amazing what can be accomplished in 30 min. Think I'm going to like this :)
  • Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I finished a couple weeks ago and started over on Friday. I am only going to spend one week on each level so that I finish in 6 weeks. I plan to just keep repeating this. I had great results, but I want more! It is amazing how much easier it is this time around. I can tell that I really got a lot stronger. Stick with it, Ladies! I am using 8 pound weights for all exercises and do "warrior 2" pose with 3 pounds. I am barely sweaty at the end. Not what I remember from the first time around! I was (am) sore from workouts 1 & 2. My inner thighs have hated me for the past three days! I am excited to see what another round of Jillian brings!