The Black Dahlia Haunting

Options
Got a chance to see a premier of the movie at the horror convention. Was very impressed with it! After the premier the cast and director did a question and answer session. They are hoping to get a theatrical release of it, but they said they can't unless enough people show interest in the movie. I'm including a link to the teaser trailer for it. Hopefully they can get enough people talking about it to get it into the theaters, if not it will end up going straight to DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb-8iNA_Bos

Also if you happen to see the release of a movie called Sisterhood of Death, AVOID IT!!!!! The only reason we sat through 1 hour of this piece of crap is because we were trying to be polite to the director who happened to be sitting in the row right behind us. Several other people did get up and walk out after only 15 to 20 minutes of it. Very bad acting, long dragged out scenes, and absolutely no scares at all. That's one premier movie I wish I had skipped while there.

Replies

• wrathofophelia
    Options
    Got a chance to see a premier of the movie at the horror convention. Was very impressed with it! After the premier the cast and director did a question and answer session. They are hoping to get a theatrical release of it, but they said they can't unless enough people show interest in the movie. I'm including a link to the teaser trailer for it. Hopefully they can get enough people talking about it to get it into the theaters, if not it will end up going straight to DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb-8iNA_Bos

Also if you happen to see the release of a movie called Sisterhood of Death, AVOID IT!!!!! The only reason we sat through 1 hour of this piece of crap is because we were trying to be polite to the director who happened to be sitting in the row right behind us. Several other people did get up and walk out after only 15 to 20 minutes of it. Very bad acting, long dragged out scenes, and absolutely no scares at all. That's one premier movie I wish I had skipped while there.

I just checked out that preview, and I'm hooked! I'd definitely like to know more about getting this movie released so I can see it, ASAP. I shared the link on my facebook, too.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    They have a facebook page for this movie and they are putting any updates on there about it.