Started Phase 2!! and cardio question

Options
Fitwam
Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
A big whoo whoo for me! Finished the Ripped in 30 and then started the BR phase 2 last night. Is it just me...I thought workout 5 was a bit easy? I wasn't familiar with the routine..but it seemed to go by really fast too! I know it gets harder (and from the reviews of weeks 7 and 8, I am dreading those). Tomorrow after workout 6 I may be cussing myself for suggesting anything Jillian does is easy! ha ha:tongue:

Excited to finally be "in the program".

My cardio question is did everyone just stick with the two cardio days for the week or did you add some extra? If you did add extra..how and when during the week?

Replies

• Kellylicious01
    Options
    I'm not doing any additional workouts because life has been hectic for me. However I have read people doing so. I would suggest listening to your body. If you feel tired a run down then perhaps you are working out to hard/long. If your body is sore and hurts, then give it an extra day to recover.

Pushing yourself too much or too hard you will not see/get good results!
  • Fit2befitZ
    Fit2befitZ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You probably already know my response as we talk often. But, when I did BR, I did doubles a few days a week. I was running twice a week in the morning and my BR workouts were all done in the evening (except Friday since that is a travel day for me). In additin, I did add a couple of HIIT workouts from Turbo Fire in the evenings when I felt like it (no real schedule for those, just listened to my body). I hope this helps! :flowerforyou: