Weight Loss Tracking!!

Options
WarmDontBurn
WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
Well I didn't start September 1st but I am still starting in September so here goes:

Start: 09/11/12 - 166.7
Week 1 - 164.5 (loss = 2.2lbs!!)

Replies

• nharder1
    nharder1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I will certainly join this group!
    I am currently "stuck" in the 170's and my end goal is somewhere in the 130's. I am struggling with this! I have been in the 170's since April. I started at 200 in January and instantly lost some weight. I went on vacation and had some slip ups and have not been able to get back on track since then. I was seriously dedicated and motivated then and I can't seem to get back in the mind frame. I did sign up for a gym membership in August that I am using at least 4 times a week. I just need to get the motivation to be as strict as I was before!
    September 20th, 2012: starting weight: 172lb
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

I lost about 30lbs and was just pounds away from my goal but blew it :(
    Gained it ALL back...well all but a few lbs.

So I am back yet again and this time I am totally in it!!
    My dad passed away in July suddenly and it left me lost...i am an emotional eater so ya things were not getting pretty! So time to clean up my act and my eating. We have family pictures in just about 8 weeks and my goal is to lose around 20lbs by then so I don't look back and cringe.
  • nharder1
    nharder1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am very sorry for your loss.
    I too am an emotional eater. Emotional being the key word. I eat for every emotion lol; happy, sad, mad, etc. I still have about 40 pounds until I reach my ultimate goal and I would love to get there before the new year. As long you keep logging and exercising, you will do fine!