Libya and the Consulate Attacks

Options
pj12string
pj12string Posts: 128 Member
Here is a great article I found on the Blaze.com. Watch the video clip of Glenn Beck's show, he makes great points.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/glenn-beck-on-libya-u-s-consulate-attack-youre-being-set-up-america/

I don't know what is going on in this country, but I'm getting more and more concerned every day.

Replies

• marmalade628
    marmalade628 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I think that it will get worse before it gets better. And it will get even worse if our current president gets back in. If we have any more mess ups like has been in the press, Mitt might not get in. Of course I know that the main stream media paints a black picture when there isn't one but it doesn't help for those in this country that don't read other material than the main stream media and believe their lies. I hope that America wakes up and see's through the smoke screens that are being put up and vote Obama out. God help us if they don't!
  • familyof9
    Options
    Is it the main stream media or is it that Ideology is the Liberal's God of choice? No matter what Obama does wrong or Mitt does right, there are those that pervert the truth. If we say something, we are called racist. We cannot stay silent anymore and more of us need to go after the media. They seem to follow what they view as popular possibly because many of us stay silent in fear of being called racist? The Liberals are not afraid to attack and call us names. Let's take a page from their Olynsky (not sure of spelling) playbook. Be louder, be bolder, don't give up. Talk to people, volunteer to help campaign and join us in prayer/fasting. We cannot lose this Country.

Love, blessings, and the grace to be healthy in body and soul.
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I don't get it... I was listening to Beck at work and the stuff he was talking about is completely terrifying and I am just wondering when will America wake up!!!!??!!! Geesh! so frustrating!
  • pj12string
    Options
    Is it the main stream media or is it that Ideology is the Liberal's God of choice? No matter what Obama does wrong or Mitt does right, there are those that pervert the truth. If we say something, we are called racist. We cannot stay silent anymore and more of us need to go after the media. They seem to follow what they view as popular possibly because many of us stay silent in fear of being called racist? The Liberals are not afraid to attack and call us names. Let's take a page from their Olynsky (not sure of spelling) playbook. Be louder, be bolder, don't give up. Talk to people, volunteer to help campaign and join us in prayer/fasting. We cannot lose this Country.

Love, blessings, and the grace to be healthy in body and soul.

You are right, new mantra for the right:

SILENT NO MORE!
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    It's wonderful that while our embassy's are being attacked our President had time for Letterman and Beyonce... What a joke!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    It's wonderful that while our embassy's are being attacked our President had time for Letterman and Beyonce... What a joke!

He is a joke. It's very pathetic.
  • pj12string
    Options
    Obama should be impeached and tried for treason (along with many others involved with this) Check out the emails that the white house received on the day of the attack:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/emails-white-house-informed-within-two-hours-of-benghazi-attack-that-radical-islamic-group-claimed-responsibility/
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    It most definitely will get worse before it gets better. This whole Benghazi debacle is one big cluster ****. From someone who was in Benghazi and personally saw the emails and video feed, 'this is the biggest cover-up in our lifetime'. Obama, Panetta and Biden saw everything as it happened. There was no 2 hr/4 hr delay. They knew exactly what was going on as it unfolded. They repeatedly denied assistance during the attack itself and told everyone to stand down. And when General Ham said 'screw it, we're going in anyway', he was immediately relieved of command. Tyrone Woods, Glen Doherty, Chris Stevens and his aide (my apologies, I forget his name) did not have to die. They were sacrificed.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Pray...everyone fall to their knees and pray. This is the only hope for our country.
  • Kristy713ckm
    Kristy713ckm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    bump to watch video later