What Exchange To Do???

Options
Hello All I need a little help. I drink coffee in the morning :drinker: and to it I add 1TBSP of hot coca mix. My question is this coffee is free. However how do I exchange the coca mix? I have listed the important info below. Please give me your opinions. Thank you soo much.

COCOA MIX 1 TBSP = 27 Cal / 5 Carb/ 0 Protien / 0 Fiber/ 45 Sodium.

Thanks Again. Have a great day. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• susan9
    susan9 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    2T equals 1 fat or 1/2 fruit . From The Choice Is Mine TOPS book...
  • susan9
    Options
    I don,t like to do exchanges. I count calories and make sure I eat from all the food groups.
  • NikkiHann17
    NikkiHann17 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about stopping the exchanges too. Its so hard to figure them out it makes my migraines worse...lol
  • susan9
    Options
    One of the things I do is measure everything for the first few weeks I'm trying to refocus on control of what I eat. I have measuring cups and a food scale. These show me just what a portion should look like. I eat off a 9 inch plate. Half the plate is vegetables at dinner usually.

You are suppose to eat protein, good carbs (like high fiber and whole grains,vegetables) with each meal and fruit and/ or fat with each meal. You're suppose to not skip meals and spread your calories evenly throughout the day. You're suppose to eat every 3-4 hours so your blood sugar level stays level.

Drink water. Skip diet drinks any kind of movement is better than nothing. Standing burns more than sitting, but even arm stretching burns.