What day/level is everyone on?

Options
2»

Replies

• brbetha01
    brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Well, I've reached Day 20!!! Meaning, I'm graduating to level 3 tomorrow. Can't wait because I HATE level 2 - it's no fun at all and has killed my motivation.
  • SaraSapp
    SaraSapp Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I made it through day 1 of Level 2! I was super nervous because of everyones comments. I didn't think it was boring, but it's probably because I just started it. I felt like it went by super quick, but I think that's also because it was my first time doing level 2 and I didn't know what was coming up and I had to pay close attention to learn the new moves. I am beginning to hate the word plank though, like everyone said. My goodness, how many workouts can you do from a plank position?!? Oh man, and I CANNOT do the chair squats with the V arm raises! I don't feel extra sore today, but it might take another day to feel the pain. Lol.

After all that is said, I'm glad I'm into the next Level. It means that I'm that much closer to completing the full 30 days!
  • sarah1334
    sarah1334 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounding like an over-achiever...

I was sick of Level 2 so I impulsively moved up to Level 3 yesterday! Oh. My. Gosh. SO HARD, but wayyyy more fun than Level 2! There's a couple of really crazy moves, but I think the 20 minutes goes by so fast. I had to stick to the beginner versions for a lot of things and had to take a couple breaks... and I was literally trying AS HARD AS I COULD. My goal is to stick with Level 3 for the rest of this week and next week... and hopefully I'll be able to at least make it through without any breaks by then! Surprisingly, I'm not sore today. I was sure that I would be.

For everyone who is feeling de-motivated by Level 2... just stick with it! Level 3 is hard, but totally worth getting to!! You can do it! :)
  • brbetha01
    Options
    I made it through day 1 of Level 2! I was super nervous because of everyones comments. I didn't think it was boring, but it's probably because I just started it. I felt like it went by super quick, but I think that's also because it was my first time doing level 2 and I didn't know what was coming up and I had to pay close attention to learn the new moves. I am beginning to hate the word plank though, like everyone said. My goodness, how many workouts can you do from a plank position?!? Oh man, and I CANNOT do the chair squats with the V arm raises! I don't feel extra sore today, but it might take another day to feel the pain. Lol.

After all that is said, I'm glad I'm into the next Level. It means that I'm that much closer to completing the full 30 days!

YES! Those chair squats with the V arm raises are killer!
  • brbetha01
    Options
    At the risk of sounding like an over-achiever...

I was sick of Level 2 so I impulsively moved up to Level 3 yesterday! Oh. My. Gosh. SO HARD, but wayyyy more fun than Level 2! There's a couple of really crazy moves, but I think the 20 minutes goes by so fast. I had to stick to the beginner versions for a lot of things and had to take a couple breaks... and I was literally trying AS HARD AS I COULD. My goal is to stick with Level 3 for the rest of this week and next week... and hopefully I'll be able to at least make it through without any breaks by then! Surprisingly, I'm not sore today. I was sure that I would be.

For everyone who is feeling de-motivated by Level 2... just stick with it! Level 3 is hard, but totally worth getting to!! You can do it! :)

I can't wait to start it tomorrow. I'm looking forward to moving past level 2.