timvet
timvet Posts: 114 Member
Hi
I am really new at this. It sounds just like what I need. I just have a few questions. I am wondering about my exercise level. I do Insanity, Turbofire and I run and bike, plus do some circuit training a few days a week. I average 1.5 to 2+ hours of workout a day on most days. Should I set at a high level of workout or moderate? I also want to make sure that I understand you do the reset for at least 8 weeks until you start to not feel so full and bloated and plateau? Thanks, I am so excited about this because I feel like I am hungry all the time and my body is just starting to get upset about it!:embarassed:

Replies

• mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    You would definitely be in the highest activity level, provided you work out 5-6 days per week. The activity level on Scooby goes off hours of workouts over the week.
    You are correct in saying that you do a metabolism reset until you no longer feel bloated and uncomfortable. Also, you would want the scale to show some signs of stabilization. The length of a metabolism reset (and the need to do one in the first place) depends alot of your "dieting history" and how severe your calorie restriction was. There are some who have done one 8 week reset and started losing right away at cut. There are others, who because of a long and very restrictive dieting history, may either need to do a longer reset or several resets. I actually did two resets myself after about a year of very low calorie dieting (1000 calories or under with over 2 hours of high intensity exercise each day). It is very individualized and is difficult to put into a box. Its hard for me to tell you how your body is going to respond.
    Enjoy eating back those exercise calories and welcome! If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.
    =D
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Looks like your questions have already been answered so I just wanted to give you a warm welcome to the group!! :smile:
  • timvet
    timvet Posts: 114 Member
    Thank you! I am so excited! :smile: