Welcome!!

Options
Hello and welcome to our group!! I started this group for extra accountability with eating clean for my FB workout group. All are encouraged and welcome to join us! :smile:

Replies

• heluvarn
    Options
    I am here and ready to go. Where did you get your wt loss widget? :happy:
  • ndk0127
    Options
    Ready for action and I'm trying to recruit my roommate to join us!
  • ndk0127
    Options
    13434555.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ndk0127
    Options
    I think everyone needs to open up their settings so others can view their food diaries! Mine should be open so others can view it. I also friended those that I wasn't already friends with!
  • heluvarn
    Options
    I just opened mine....I think.
  • TinaOsborneRN
    TinaOsborneRN Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I invited everyone from the Get Hot for the Holidays group whose user name I knew! I'll make sure my diary is public right now!
  • TinaOsborneRN
    Options
    I just figured out how to change the option from showing Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack to Meal 1, Meal 2, etc.!! This makes me happy!! My diary will be off a little. It's showing my shakeology as meal 4, but I'm not going to change it now!
  • GingerZEST
    Options
    THANK YOU, I need accountability. It has taken me 2 years to lose 18 pounds. I need to lose 40 more! I used to be an exercise bulimic. Now I find it so hard to do anything. I am ready to change this, TODAY! Ginger
  • catach79
    catach79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am really happy to join I really need accountability, want to loose 10 kg for ever :smile:
    I an exited to learn new habits and understand what really eat cleans involves.
  • TinaOsborneRN
    Options
    welcome Ginger and Catalina!! Together we will meet our goals!!
  • Dont_Eat_Me
    Dont_Eat_Me Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Been using MFP for over a year daily. Just started a new account. Started at 222lb and now down to 178lbish. Big thing I found is watch sodium and carbs intake. Good luck everyone :-)
  • TinaOsborneRN
    Options
    Welcome Don't Eat Me!!