Replies

• x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    nt
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I live alone on the wrong side of town, and unfortunately my "guard dog" Rottweiler turned out to be afraid of her own shadow.

If you listen closely, you can actually hear the police choppers flying over my house as I type.
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I grew up hunting. I'm an Army veteran and current Deputy Sheriff. An armed society is a polite society! :smile:
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    My time in the US Navy got me interested, but I finally bought my own firearm just recently. (Had to convince the wife)
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hunting and trying to out-shoot my brothers
  • YankeesG2
    YankeesG2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm from the country and have been using guns since I was a child. I am training right now to pass my state and local police department physical agility test. I'm an avid gun enthusiast.
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hunting with my Dad, brothers, uncles and cousins. My whole family hunts and fishes.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My dad. He is a member of a nice private range. I grew up watching him hunt with guns and bows and will admit I walked out to him cleaning a pheasant once and tossed my cookies on the porch. We always had BB and pellet guns out at home but when I was about 12/13, he had my brother and I take a certified safety course.

The first time he took me to the range to shoot skeet, I hit two in a row. My dad's jaw dropped. It's something that we bonded over. Then I met a man who loves to collect guns as well and now dad takes both of us. Hunting is something I've always wanted to do but finding a place to hunt is nearly impossible.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Always enjoyed shooting.

Then a couple months ago, I decided it was time and bought.... a couple.
  • worstcaster
    worstcaster Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed the outdoors and thought hunting added a pleasant added purpose. I never touched a gun until I was 25.