Mmmm Cayenne!!!

Options
Cayenne!! My friend :)
I Love sprinkling a little on my own dish after served up. (too spicey for the kiddos)
mmmm & just found there are many advantages too! 
Who knew!?

http://m.naturalnews.com/news/026869_cayenne_pepper_health.html

Replies

• LikesVeges
    LikesVeges Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've taken it in capsule, as a supplement, but actually haven't thought of it to spice up my food. Maybe it's subliminal .... I recall my mother putting some on my tongue once for something I said or did. I'll have to try it. So, you obviously are too young in your pursuit of health and weight loss, never tried the Master Cleanse, eh? Well, they have you drink fresh lemon and maple syrup in water with cayenne. It's actually invigorating.
    So, what you're saying it, you are a hot mama, huh?? *wink*
  • Trishkamama5
    Trishkamama5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Woah! That sounds pretty intense.. Lemon, syrup, & cayenne! Yeah that was pre-me-diet days! Lol

Oh & I can only imagine what a mother would do that for...Haha. I've heard of soap but not cayenne, must have worked though if it only happened once!!! ;)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    GET OUT!!!!! I DO THIS!!!!!, i do a tablespoon and more. SO SO GOOD FOR YOU!!!, i do it for blood pressure, but there are so many more reasons why to take this!,,i put it on everything, stir frys,,,, mashed poatoes, baked poataoes,, i hear people do it in their morning coffee, please google this,,, IT IS SO SO GOOD FOR YOU!,, it works in seconds for blood pressure, you can feel the calm instantly..........
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Wow ! Just read the article. So THATs on my next grocery list. Any kind you think is best ?
  • bohobelle
    Options
    I use cayenne a lot. When buying it make sure you buy a named brand, its worth paying the extra.
  • wildapril
    wildapril Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My husband douses his scrambled eggs in cayanne pepper. Not for health benefits. I think he's mentally unhinged. :tongue:
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I love hot a spicy food! I put that on a lot of it also hot sauce I think I have about 6 different varieties in my fridge right now and that is not to mention all the other spices that I have in my cupboard. I have to usually make a separate pot of what ever I am making for my hubby. He like hot just not wifeys hot lol
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Oh the hotter, spicier the better for me. Grew up with hot foods. I use Cayenne pepper on lots of my foods. from veggies to meats. :) yummmy