New Rules confusion

Options
Hello everyone! I just finished reading the book! I want to start, but I am confused as to how it works. Workout 1A. It lists Squats as "a" then B1, b2, then C..etc. Is that on whole workout? Do you do all the squats first, then next the rest of it? I have read that chapter over and over and it isn't clicking! Can someone please break it down for me so I can start :( thank you!!

Replies

• lhergenr
    lhergenr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is the whole workout A.
    You'll do 2 sets of 15 reps for squats
    Then 1 set of 15 pushups, 1 set of 15 seated row. Then repeat this to total 2 sets of each.
    Then 1 set of 15 step ups, 1 set of 8 prone jack knifes. Repeat this to total 2 sets of each.

Does that make sense with the way I laid it out? I was really confused at first too :)
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I had it broken down for me...
    15 Squats
    Rest 60 secs
    15 Squats
    Rest 60 secs
    15 Push up
    Rest 60 secs
    15 Seated Rows
    Rest 60 secs
    15 Push Up
    Rest 60 secs
    15 Seated Rows
    Rest 60 secs
    15 Step up
    Rest 60 secs
    15 Prone Jackknife
    Rest 60 secs
    15 Step up
    Rest 60 secs
    15 Prone Jackknife
    Rest 60 secs

That's the workout done.

Does that help?
  • navydentalchic
    navydentalchic Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! I am sorry if it sounded silly, I just for the life of me couldn't get what he was saying because of the different letters. lol
  • sgwhit
    sgwhit Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    mark for later
  • lhergenr
    lhergenr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Understandable! It's confusing at first with all the different terms. You have your workouts, your exercises, and then all the letters assigned to each workout and exercise.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    It's not silly at all. I didn't get it from the book either - had to come on here and read about it to find out more clearly. If it was just written that way in the first place it'd be easy to get.
    Not quite easy to do though ;)
  • navydentalchic
    navydentalchic Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you guys are awesome! Thank you again!
  • hilarysgiants
    hilarysgiants Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    mark for reference for later!