What is a couple of good Jillian workouts...

Options
loriaqui
loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
I have done P90X for two weeks. I borrowed the DVDs from a Co-worker. Well, in a week I have to give them back because her hubby is gonna start it. So she let me borrow 30 day shred. I was trying to think of another Jillian Michaels DVD to do on opposite days. I was leaning to Trouble zones or the Shred with weights. Anyone have any ideas?

Replies

• Mogwai913
    Mogwai913 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have started doing Jillian's Ripped in 30, which is like the 30 Day Shred in that it follows her 3-2-1 circuit system. So far I like it, the workouts are tough but doable. It has 4 workouts instead of 3 like 30DS and it seems to be tougher. I recommend her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD if you want something really challenging and a bit longer. I rented it from the library and it kicked my butt! Which ever Jillian Michaels DVD you choose I bet they will be good. I do recommend seeing if your library has some good workout DVDs, then you can try them out before buying them.
  • loriaqui
    loriaqui Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have started doing Jillian's Ripped in 30, which is like the 30 Day Shred in that it follows her 3-2-1 circuit system. So far I like it, the workouts are tough but doable. It has 4 workouts instead of 3 like 30DS and it seems to be tougher. I recommend her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD if you want something really challenging and a bit longer. I rented it from the library and it kicked my butt! Which ever Jillian Michaels DVD you choose I bet they will be good. I do recommend seeing if your library has some good workout DVDs, then you can try them out before buying them.

That's a really good idea! I never thought to see if my library had a fitness section.