No changes on weight

hi~
i've just finished my 1 week of JMBR~ Unfortunately.... there's no changes on weight~ i didn't follow too much on the diet....but concentrate 100% on exercise. does anybody have the same problem with me???

Replies

• medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    I know some people have had great results with JMBR loosing 5 lbs or more the first week but you still need to be patient, its very individual Just stick with it for another week or two, then if you still dont see any changes, take a look at your diet.
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    I'm on week 7 and have only lost 3 lbs but I don't care because the inches are coming off.
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 194 Member
    Don't stress too much...it's only week 1. Do your best with your diet...aim for consistency not perfection and all will fall into place you have 11 weeks to go! You'll be o.k!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    I'm doing another round of JMBR and I didn't lose very many pounds the first time around but the inches melted off!! And I got so much stronger!!

My advice? Take pics of yourself at this point and then take some again when you're done with the program. You'll definitely be able to see results!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    The main reason I lost a lot the first week was that I did the kickstart plan and stuck to the diet and exercise to the T! It was hard on 1200 calories, but I lost 5.5 lbs the first week. It's been coming off slowly since, but I totally feel stronger and my clothes fit better.