I need friends please :)

I have been a yo yo and VLC dieter for over 20 years. I just turned forty and am finally at a place where I want to make some healthy changes. My body has rebelled big time from all the abuse I've put it through. I got a Bodymedia Fit and I'm attempting a metabolism reset. I even have a phone consult set up with Leigh Peele this week. This has been a really hard process for me and I'd love some friends who have a similar mind set to encourage me on my journey. And I'll encourage you on yours :)

I'd love some friend requests :)

Lisa

Replies

• s50s
    s50s Posts: 138 Member
    I just sent you a request. I have never heard of Leigh Peele? Who is that? How much do you want to lose. Good luck, this site is great. People are willing to help each other.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Just sent you a friend request!

Oh and I also have a BMF and LOVE it!!!!
  • Thanks ladies!
  • I just sent you a request. I have never heard of Leigh Peele? Who is that? How much do you want to lose. Good luck, this site is great. People are willing to help each other.

Leigh Peele has a web site, forums, and does personal consulting focusing on people with metabolic issues and those who have a very hard time losing weight. She has an ebook called The Fat Loss Troubleshoot. I know of a few people who have been coached through metabolic resets with her.

http://www.leighpeele.com/

I am looking to lose 35-40 lbs. and right now I can't, even at 1200 calories and exercising like a mad woman (and not eating those back).
  • BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Sent a request :)
  • timvet
    timvet Posts: 114 Member
    sent a request also :)
  • mahjohweeee
    mahjohweeee Posts: 58 Member
    I'd love to make some new friends who are doing EM2WL too! Please add me if possible! Thanks!!! :)