Signed up for life

Momwasix
Momwasix Posts: 623 Member
Hi im momwasix and i will be honest .When i first heard about the group i wasn't aboard because in my previous journey of getting the weight down i did weight watchers and comparing the calories at deficit verses on here i said they don't know what they are talking about lol. Now i say i feel kinda of salty cause after taking days and i mean days reading on the philosophy of em2wl and how important your body needs nutrition to thrive on i was sold. Then my second issue was lifting weights. I said okay now if i gain while lifting no more of em2wl. Well I'm here to say it does work. Since starting the program not on a reset cause i eat alot anyway like over 2000 calories i did my cut and started doing strength training exercise with 5 lb weights. Don't laugh at 5 hey it's a start well my hips were 44.5 now 41.5.my waist was 35 now 33.5.my chest aka puppies were 42 now 40.My size 13 slacks are falling off me literally. i started two weeks ago at this and trust me i will never eat under bmr again. So Thanks you em2wl team you have redeem me from the Pits of VLCD and all other fad diets forever.

Replies

• Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Oh how I love to read threads like yours.....keep eating and lifting and enjoy life!
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    yes yes yes, oh yes! awesome!

don't worry, many of us buried our heads in the low-calorie-diet-sand for years!! EM2WL is truly a blessing :)
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    so so SO GOOD!! Thanks for sharing.
  • empressichel
    empressichel Posts: 730 Member
    Yeah, when you really research it and understand the philosophy of the lifestyle it all just makes sense. Then you try it out and it actually works!
    Well done for joining and congratulations on the lifting. No-one started super heavy, we all have to build our way up.
    You are on the right track :happy:
  • Thanks for sharing! Well done!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Yay! I love stories like this!!!! Thanks for sharing your success with us!