Just completed week 1...

Options
shanster23
shanster23 Posts: 144 Member
...and I'm super impressed at how quickly bodies can adjust!
On day 1 I was super out of breath and power-walked the last 2 jogs rather than jogging.
Now just completed day 3, did the jogging sections at a slightly faster pace, completed them all and wasn't out of breath!

I'm so excited to start week 2 now :D When I did day 1 I was like, "oh my gosh, I'm going to have to repeat week 1 before I can move on," but now I don't think I'll have to, yay!

I just had to share how excited/impressed I am at so much improvement in less than a week! :)

Replies

• Needtobefitandslimagain
    Options
    Know EXACTLY what you mean, i felt the same. Now on Wk4, run 2 (tomorrow) and it is amazing how far you come in such a short amount of time.
    Its also scary how quick you loose fitness though!

Im excited about running 5k, then hoping to go on to 10k..

Well done :)
  • shanster23
    shanster23 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow, week4, that's fab! Keep it up, you're doing great :D
    Yes you're right, it's really scary how quickly you can lose your level of fitness! I did the C25K a few years ago, when I was 15 and to think how unfit I got to have to start all over again... but that's what happens when you give up and don't maintain a healthy lifestyle I suppose!
    I can't wait to be able to do the 5k as well, and then I'll hopefully do a charity marathon.
    Thank you ^_^