Time off

Options
I am so tied of dieting, I am so burn out on excising and counting calories and writing down everything I eat and drink. I love the support I have some my MFP friends and now I am letting them down because I need some time off. I think we all need some time off to evaluate how far we have come with our weight lose and how far going we will go to reach our goal. I have been doing MFP for over 6 months and the most I have lost was 13lbs, I can’t blame anybody but me. I let stress from work and family dictated the way I eat and excise for the last 2 months. My health has gotten worst and I feel older than my mother (hahaha) I refuse to get depress or stress out over things i am not responsible for or came control. I will be checking in everyday on MPF and writing everything I eat on my dairy notes but not counting the calories or excising. And I will continue to support all my MPF friends and family. I trust God will make a wait for me and after this week off….IT IS ON…:happy: :smile: :drinker:

Replies

• vonns36
    vonns36 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I believe we all need a break from time to time....it's not letting anyone down its just listening to your head...when you come back you will be hopefully more focused than before...trust me I've been through it myself
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    we all need to take a break from it all once in awhile! GOOD LUCK!