Best Protien's

Options
I would like to get more toned and defined. You know but stay the same weight. What is the best protien and supplements to take.

Replies

• Shfiftyfive
    Options
    Meat and lifting heavy things.
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    just get 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. doesnt really matter the source(meat, powders, egg whites, etc). i use alot of protein powders because its convenient and not as filing as meat. try not to get too caught up with the purity of the protein powders. if there is one that tastes good to u and its cheap, use it and just log in the few extra carbs or fats. i would work out without any supplements because u will make alot of gains being a beginner. maybe after 8 months try creatine for added reps and a preworkout drink for focus. they r not needed though.
  • silentnemesis
    silentnemesis Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Any hydrolyzed whey isolate (or casein before bed) will let your body absorb the maximum amount of nutrients it possibly can, try to take a good brand of multivitamins or even amino acids as well.

I noticed I recover a lot more quickly when I'm consistently taking my aminos.
  • lilbuddy765
    lilbuddy765 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice.
  • FoxyMcDeadlift
    FoxyMcDeadlift Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Eggs have the most complete macro/Amino Acid profile in terms of absorption. Eat yo eggs
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Eggs have the most complete macro/Amino Acid profile in terms of absorption. Eat yo eggs

Yup, totally :)

xHIYh
  • lilbuddy765
    lilbuddy765 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    will do
  • I like using ALL WHITES LIQUID EGGS throw in some strawberries and banana and a scoop of muscle milk(when bulking). When im cutting i just use a few strawberries to give it a little flavor