Can i join?

Options
mjj79
mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
Can I join a week late?I am TIRED of not losing and ready to try this again. I really think my body is sensitive to carbs. The ONLY success i had in recent yrs was on Medifast, which was really restricted in carbs and cals. DOn't feel like the cal restriction was healthy but the carbs was.

I need help. Mommy to 5 and I LOVE to bake yummy treats for them (especially in fall.winter).

I have a copy of the book on my Nook.

Replies

• mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    BTW, you don't need to add me to the chart. If I could just hang out here for support and accountability that would be great!
  • ErnestinesMom
    Options
    Can I join a week late?I am TIRED of not losing and ready to try this again. I really think my body is sensitive to carbs. The ONLY success i had in recent yrs was on Medifast, which was really restricted in carbs and cals. DOn't feel like the cal restriction was healthy but the carbs was.

I need help. Mommy to 5 and I LOVE to bake yummy treats for them (especially in fall.winter).

I have a copy of the book on my Nook.

Of course you can join! And the chart...we add ourselves...so you can add yourself if you choose to...And mommy to FIVE? Holy cow...that would be tough...I am mommy to one doggie and I am having a difficult time.

We are happy to have you along for the fun and games!

PS Congrats on a great job so far...28 pounds lost...nice!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, could I sign up too? I know im behind but would love the support and to see how everyone is going. i bought the supercharged version at the weekend and start phase 1 tomorow, I have been doing a low carb thing on my own (winging it) but this looks much better. Im a mum of 2 and there not babies anymore but the baby weight is still there hope this works, i must say i like the what i have read so far, and looking forward to the puddings :laugh: i input already the diet plan into my mfp diary and they work out perectly, anyway let me know if i can sign up :) ty
  • ErnestinesMom
    Options
    Hi everyone, could I sign up too? I know im behind but would love the support and to see how everyone is going. i bought the supercharged version at the weekend and start phase 1 tomorow, I have been doing a low carb thing on my own (winging it) but this looks much better. Im a mum of 2 and there not babies anymore but the baby weight is still there hope this works, i must say i like the what i have read so far, and looking forward to the puddings :laugh: i input already the diet plan into my mfp diary and they work out perectly, anyway let me know if i can sign up :) ty

ABBBBBBBBBBsolutely u can sign up. We are happy to have you join us...we are in this together and learn from each other. Thanks for thinking of us.
  • stayathomezookeepa
    Options
    yay for new members! Welcome everyone :) And yes you should all add yourself to the spread sheet. I dont think it really matters when you start as long as you keep going!
  • margieyoumans
    margieyoumans Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Welcome ladies!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    welcome, y'all :drinker:
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    So glad you've decided to join the group!!! It's never too late. I'm loving all the support and mostly the great members we might just change the name of the group the " buddies" everyone has been so supportive and motivating!! The group was originally set up to be short term of 6 weeks but I think most of us including myself will still be on Phase 2 at that time. Nothing says we can't continue this. Hope everyone has had a great day so far. It's 5:45pm here in Florida and I may take a nap!!! Going to be out late tonight.
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone, just finished day 1, and i love the food !!! i am being organised though, im off now to make my quiche cups for tomorrow start work at 7 so getting it all ready tonight. Now wheres the spreadsheet ill put my details in, i have also joined a gym and they have a competition going for who can lose the most in october lol ooo i hope its me xx great going everyone, btw im in austrlalia so my timings will be out from u all, thanks for being so welcoming :happy:14614239.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter