Finally seeing results!!!!

I've been complaining for about 2 months about not seeing any results and I am finally seeing them! I modified my calorie intake to a 15% cut of the difference between light and moderate exercise. I'm taking in between 1800 and 1900 calories per day and BAM! Within a week I lost 3 lbs and about 2 inches total off of my body. I can now fit back into the jeans I was fighting to squeeze into 2 weeks ago..

When I first started this I did a reset (accidentally) and gained about 7 lbs. I fought for about 2 months after my reset to see any difference at all... I was eating about 2000-2100 calories per day, but I don't think my activities were quite at moderate. I was also doing mostly cardio and hardly any serious toning. I do the 30 day shred once a day and walk about 20 minutes every evening and I'm finally seeing results.

You don't have to kill yourself with exercise to do this - I was terrified that I would have to commit an hour and a half a day to working out for the rest of my life...(I don't really enjoy exercise - but I know it's all about being a healthier me so I committed to doing 45 minutes a day) but I realized that as long as I watch what I eat and not get carried away with the "eat more" part of this philosophy, I can succeed and keep it going just doing my normal exercises!

Eating more to weigh less does not mean you get to eat what you want and your body will love you for it. It means having a healthier relationship with food, knowing your limits, and still enjoying the things you love the most! To see these results after almost giving up is amazing... I didn't think it would really work. I avoided reading the success stories posted by other members because I wasn't seeing the results I wanted to see. All you have to do is spend the time tweaking and figuring out what your body wants and it's easy as pie!

Thanks for all the support! EM2WL has changed my relationship with food and my body!

Replies

• Awesome update! Thank you for sharing. And your words are so wise. It's not about eating whatever we want (reminder to self), but about having a healthy relationship with food. I'm so glad you were determined to stick with it. Well done!
  • bellabrite
    bellabrite Posts: 89 Member
    Congrats!! I'm so glad you shared this! I hope to read something like this every day!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    That's great news! Love success stories!
  • dwn2erth
    dwn2erth Posts: 144 Member
    I've been complaining for about 2 months about not seeing any results and I am finally seeing them! I modified my calorie intake to a 15% cut of the difference between light and moderate exercise. I'm taking in between 1800 and 1900 calories per day and BAM! Within a week I lost 3 lbs and about 2 inches total off of my body. I can now fit back into the jeans I was fighting to squeeze into 2 weeks ago..

When I first started this I did a reset (accidentally) and gained about 7 lbs. I fought for about 2 months after my reset to see any difference at all... I was eating about 2000-2100 calories per day, but I don't think my activities were quite at moderate. I was also doing mostly cardio and hardly any serious toning. I do the 30 day shred once a day and walk about 20 minutes every evening and I'm finally seeing results.

You don't have to kill yourself with exercise to do this - I was terrified that I would have to commit an hour and a half a day to working out for the rest of my life...(I don't really enjoy exercise - but I know it's all about being a healthier me so I committed to doing 45 minutes a day) but I realized that as long as I watch what I eat and not get carried away with the "eat more" part of this philosophy, I can succeed and keep it going just doing my normal exercises!

Eating more to weigh less does not mean you get to eat what you want and your body will love you for it. It means having a healthier relationship with food, knowing your limits, and still enjoying the things you love the most! To see these results after almost giving up is amazing... I didn't think it would really work. I avoided reading the success stories posted by other members because I wasn't seeing the results I wanted to see. All you have to do is spend the time tweaking and figuring out what your body wants and it's easy as pie!

Thanks for all the support! EM2WL has changed my relationship with food and my body!
  • dwn2erth
    dwn2erth Posts: 144 Member

What a Great Testament to this program Isnt' that exactly what we are all looking for? A better relationship with food and our body's