Feeling "woozy"

Options
mjj79
mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
So, I have UPPED my cals (was eating waaaaay to few) and decided to re-start SBD (for about the tenth time) and I feel woozy and really hungry. I haven't had dinner yet, but I've eaten a substantial amt . so far today. (Now, I KNOW i haven't had enough veggies today but am going to store tomorrow :)

Anyway, interesting to me how my body responds to less carbs. Hopefully I'll get used to it soon!

Replies

• ErnestinesMom
    Options
    So, I have UPPED my cals (was eating waaaaay to few) and decided to re-start SBD (for about the tenth time) and I feel woozy and really hungry. I haven't had dinner yet, but I've eaten a substantial amt . so far today. (Now, I KNOW i haven't had enough veggies today but am going to store tomorrow :)

Anyway, interesting to me how my body responds to less carbs. Hopefully I'll get used to it soon!

Be sure to get your milk in...(low fat or skim)...or serving of beans ... if you are still feeling woozy. Let us know how ur doing.

AND do not skimp on protein portions.

Also, fat free plain yogurt...add some sugar free jam if you wish.
  • mjj79
    Options

Be sure to get your milk in...(low fat or skim)...or serving of beans ... if you are still feeling woozy. Let us know how ur doing.

AND do not skimp on protein portions.

Also, fat free plain yogurt...add some sugar free jam if you wish.

THanks! I plant to have yogurt for "dessert" tonight. I'll have to buy some beans. Has anyone ever had them slow weight loss? They are higher in carbs...
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    To: MJJ

I eat at least one serving of beans each day ..... hummus, kidney beans, roasted chickpeas, etc ...... been doing that for the past 4 years & was able to lose 40+ pounds ....... and yes, my weight loss has slowed down a bit lately, but I doubt it's from the beans ..... more likely it's from the bread, rice, pasta, potato salad & cheesecake that crept back into my life :laugh:

Have you cut back on caffeine lately ??? I've done that & felt woozy all day .....

Feel better soon !
  • mjj79
    Options
    To: MJJ

I eat at least one serving of beans each day ..... hummus, kidney beans, roasted chickpeas, etc ...... been doing that for the past 4 years & was able to lose 40+ pounds ....... and yes, my weight loss has slowed down a bit lately, but I doubt it's from the beans ..... more likely it's from the bread, rice, pasta, potato salad & cheesecake that crept back into my life :laugh:

Have you cut back on caffeine lately ??? I've done that & felt woozy all day .....

Feel better soon !

Thanks! I forgot to buy beans at the store last night. Have to get them later this week. Def. haven't cut back on caffeine . (Not with my crazy kiddos :)

Thanks for the ideas!