Eating after working out?

Options
Hey guys, I have a question about your workout habits. Because of my busy schedule, the only time I have to squeeze in a workout is right before bed. But because my body isn't used to all this activity yet, whenever I finish I have a bad stomach ache and am really shaky. I've started having a small snack when I'm finished, like a banana or Emerald 100 calorie almonds. That seems to be helping, but am I ruining the workout and is it bad to eat right before bed? I've heard that it can ruin your metabolism. Thanks for your input.

FYI, I'm tracking the snack so I know that I'm not going over on my daily goals.

Replies

• jaguirre8898
    Options
    You should definitely eat back some of the calories you burn. I do my workouts late also and always eat some of the calories back. eating back calories helps and doesn't hurt your workout as long as your eating good foods. if you have more questions about this topic or others their are plenty of blogs about them just search for them that what i did when i had questions. also eating before bed isnt bad as long as its good foods. hope this helped
  • karebrr23
    Options
    Yeah that did, thanks :)