suggestions

Options
I have purchased AfterBurn, Tri-sets, slide and glide, gym style back shoulders triceps, muscle max, core max, butts and guts, and athletic training. I have now idea how to sequence these so im not over training.....can you help me get a calender going with the dvds I have?
Thank you

Replies

• laurae
    laurae Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Slide & Glide and Athletic Training are the only two that are more aerobic than strength training workouts. I would just try to be sure to not work the same body part with weights two days in a row. Muscle max is a full body workout, so so do cardio before and after it. Tri-Sets can be split back to back days for upper and lower body. you could put Butts & Guts, which is lower body and abs, next to Gym Style Back, Shoulders, & Triceps. I usually try to work each body part twice a week, sometimes three times at the most if one of the workouts did not spend much time on each part. Also remember to take at least one rest day a week. Since you did not get many cardio DVDs, you could factor in biking or a walk/jog for your cardio days. Once you have tried all the workouts, you will have a better idea of how hard they work you and what body parts they hit. I hope this helps bit.
  • jeannettarodgers
    jeannettarodgers Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your reply, this is great info!
  • Kmsnomaha
    Kmsnomaha Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have purchased AfterBurn, Tri-sets, slide and glide, gym style back shoulders triceps, muscle max, core max, butts and guts, and athletic training. I have now idea how to sequence these so im not over training.....can you help me get a calender going with the dvds I have?
    Thank you

I have been thinking of purchasing tri-sets (for sure) and then either Muscle Max or STS Total body. Any opinions on which one is best?