Day 2

Options
Nina1116
Nina1116 Posts: 35 Member
So, how did everyone's day 2 go?

I did it this morning and it was a bit harder than Day 1, I guess because I was sore. I am feeling it in my arms (those damn push ups) and legs (squats=hell) more so than yesterday. I have to pick up some lighter weights, I only have 8lbs and I can't do the shoulder lifts with them. Do you guys use 5lbs or 3lbs?

Anyone else ready to kill Jillian yet? haha

Replies

• amandaxonicole
    Options
    The worst part for me is the cardio on circuit 1! That's when I want to kill her lol. I feel like I can't breathe! But I found that day 2 was slightly easier because I knew what to expect. I'm using 3lb weights vs 5lb weights and I'm so glad I decided to go with the 3s lol.
    Hey, we're 2 days down, only 28 more to go!
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm doing day 2 tonight when I get in from work. My weights are 1kg (not sure of conversion) Am dreading it lol! Have no energy today and am sure it will be harder today with aching muscles :(

Thanks to you lot tho I'm not gonna let it beat me
  • Bellalaya
    Options
    My day 2 was a little easier than day one with the cardio and keeping up, but my legs were so darn sore that the strength training was so painful!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I haven't even added weights yet (waiting for ones i ordered on Amazon to arrive) and my arms are killing me.
    I'll be doing it later on this afternoon or night, and I'm not sure how I'll survive the major arm movement portions like jumping jacks or even that press and squat thing.
    Eh, who am I kidding..... my thighs are in pain as well.
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Also doing it later today. Will go out for a run before that! :) Keep up the good work ladies! :)
  • Nina1116
    Nina1116 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Also doing it later today. Will go out for a run before that! :) Keep up the good work ladies! :)

Running before is smart! I wanted to run today during lunch, but I dont think its going to happen now that Jillian has destroyed my quads ;-P
  • smittenkitten4
    Options
    My weights are 1kg (not sure of conversion)

Roughly 2.2 lb=1 kg.

I'm using 2 lb weights at home until I can get heavier ones, and 5 lb weights at work. The shoulder raises are very difficult for me with the 5s but the 2s feel like nothing on all the other moves.
  • berlinrunnergirl
    Options
    Just did day 2. My arms hurt a lot, but I think I might need proper weights before long. Right now I'm lifting about 2 pounds each, but I guess I should go for more.

What would you guys recommend?
  • Bellalaya
    Options
    Anyone know of a place to get some hand weights that's inexpensive?
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    dang i am already a day behind.. I got day 1 tonight.. Sorry..
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options

yup water jug... if you are not trying to get to fancy to start off..

and then see who has them on sale this weekend...
  • amandaxonicole
    Options

I got mine at Walmart for about $5-6.
  • toughlovexx3
    Options
    waking up today on day 2 was.....a wake up call to my body. but tonight i will be ready to do it again.

and yes i want to punch Jillian in the face ;)

and i used 5 lb weights last night, and i wish i bought 2 lb than them.
  • TiffanyyNicole
    Options
    I use 3lb weights. I'm going to do 30ds when I lose more weight and then I'm going to use 5lb weights.
    It gets easier each day. I did day 2 of level 3 today and it kicks my butt. It's not as bad as level 1 and 2. Just keep pushing. Yall can do it!
  • texnurse
    texnurse Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did day one level 3 today, Jillian is still kicking my butt, however I think level 2 was the hardest! 9 more days to go for me!! Then what?? INSANITY :) I have had to put Jillian on mute though, I play my personal workout mix instead, my cursing at the TV was scaring the neighbors lol
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    SOO SORE today! But hey that's a good thing right, shows we're workin' it! Not looking forward to doing it today, but have to push through and this group is helping a LOT!! Thanx guys! :D
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Phew... I am done. Did a 8,7km run and then Jillian L1Day 2. Sore sore sore... especially arms. Now I can enjoy my fruit and yogurt desert! :)

And agree to above - the group is really helping! :)
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    YEAH! Thank god that is over!!! I actually thought it was a bit easier tonight. Probably cause I was expecting it to be really bad.

Thank you everyone for keeping me going! 28 days left!!!!!!!

WE'RE GONNA DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I will be honest here.. I started crying on the bicycle sit ups.. my legs were SCREAMING... but I pushed through and didn't give up. So take that Jillian... tomorrow I'm going to rest I think.. gotta spend a day on my school work.. SOO MUCH SCHOOL WORK!!
  • mcapone67
    mcapone67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My favorite part is the boxing section, because I picture hitting Julian - LOL.:smile:

Quads are sore and I could only do 2 girl pushups but I got to 4 today maybe by the end of the week it will be 8.

Keep up the good work everyone!