3-5 Day Detox Plan

Options
I'm doing this to jumpstart my clean eating. It's very easy! I started yesterday and this morning I was down 3.5 lbs!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40949320/ns/today-today_health/t/new-year-new-you-joy-bauers-simple-detox-diet/

Replies

• rsethridge
    rsethridge Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start this tomorrow. Seems healthy and easy enough :)
  • TinaOsborneRN
    TinaOsborneRN Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing Emily!

This doesn't seem too difficult. Reminds me of the Ultimate Reset, a 21-Day Cleanse that I did a few months ago. With the Reset, you start off eating a bit more and then over the course of the 21-Days you eat less, cutting out all meat and a lot of the grains. You're pretty much eating fruits and veggies by the time you're done. It lowered my cholesterol (which was already low) and my husband's by 30 points each. Oh, and I lost 10 pounds, and my husband lost 15 (he cheated a little :)). Some people lost over 30 if they had a lot of weight to lose. It's a very safe and effective program and we even offer a support group on Facebook for those going through it.
  • emilygh1974
    emilygh1974 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Could you post the link to more information? Maybe I'll do that next?
  • TinaOsborneRN
    TinaOsborneRN Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sure Emily! Are we Facebook friends yet?? www.Facebook.com/tinaoz or you can do a search for tinaosborne@msn.com.

The website is www.myultimatereset.com/rntina. Let me know if you have any questions. I check my FB messages more often than here so that's the best bet.

We actually have a support group for the Reset starting October 10th. I could add you to that page as soon as you order so you can have help as you prepare. It's an AMAZING program.