Are you drinking your water?????

Remember ladies half your weight in ounces of water per day. If you weigh 150 lbs. you need to drink at least 75 ounces of water a day.

Replies

• I was just talking about this with a co-worker! Sometimes drinking enough water is hard for me. When I get busy with work I forget to reach for my water sitting right in front of me. I'm not sure how to make myself remember to drink the water but I can say that I read a great piece of advice for the sedentary office worker: Drink lots of water out of a small glass. This way you are getting up frequently to refil your small glass and the more water you drink the more often you will have to use the bathroom which is another thing that is getting you out of your chair and walking around.

Randy, do you have any fun tricks for remembering to drink water during the day?

-Jayme
  • I tell folks to fill up a empty milk carton with water every morning and to make sure that it is empty by 8pm.
  • If I notice I am behind on my water, I chug it to catch up. Not only do I catch up on water, but I feel a little full! Another thing is have a good water bottle. Oddly, there are potentially many great features that make a freakin water bottle great to own, use, carry, and keep with you constantly!....another tip :wink:
  • Good point with the great water bottle! I use a Brita filter bottle and I love it. You never see me without it. My leave-the-house checklist always includes it. Here it is:

http://www.brita.com/products/filtering-bottle/

Does anyone else have a great water bottle?

~Jayme