need help and support

Options
Hi ya'll i'm so tired of feeling like the world is on my shoulders i fail every time i join these sites and i don't want to anymore so please anyone who can help me on this journey i would greatly appreciate it i am a 25 years old female who is now having no periods do to stress and weight (well they are hoping that's why) so i need to stick with this and not quit again. i want to be healthy and live a long life i have a five year old little boy who needs his mommy. please help me in this process i cant quit again.
thank you :)

Replies

• svelte32
    svelte32 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 years old I don't have any kids but lots of pets lol. I've been working on the same 40 pounds for over a year and I'm not too happy about that. I actually need to loose a little more than that but that was my smaller goal, I still need another 30 after that. I lost a lot of weight couple years back only now I'm at a standstill. I know how challenging it can be and I'm realizing this year that I've made a lot of excuses and if things are going to change I will have to find a way otherwise I will be down on myself. I find it really tough with not a very big food budget and people around me that don't eat all that well but rather just eat to eat, gotta love a challenge. So I wish you well in your journey and keep making small changes one at a time, one foot in forward as cheesy as that is. -meg