I have a date tonight..

Options

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Yipeee! We clicked. By the end of the night we were smooching. I'm not sure if I'm feeling him yet but if he asks me out again I'll go out with hIm.

I have a date with the POF guy from the past and I'm very excited!! He has a funny sense of humor. We are going to a brewery.

Great! ^_^
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Good stuff! Have fun! :)
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm happy if you're happy but admittedly your post left me curious. Perhaps am playing devil's advocate here, but how do you end up smooching someone if you're not sure you're feeling him?! Just curious...
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I had a good time, he was attractive and nice. There were moments where our personalities would clash or probably would in the future.
    During a date, I just want to have fun and get to know the guy better. And obviously I liked him or else I wouldn't have kissed him but once I left I replayed it in my head and just didn't feel 100% about him. I do that. I guess I'm observing during it but so caught up in having a good time then after the date is when the observations come to mind and I make my decision.
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I had a good time, he was attractive and nice. There were moments where our personalities would clash or probably would in the future.
    During a date, I just want to have fun and get to know the guy better. And obviously I liked him or else I wouldn't have kissed him but once I left I replayed it in my head and just didn't feel 100% about him. I do that. I guess I'm observing during it but so caught up in having a good time then after the date is when the observations come to mind and I make my decision.

That's cool though. I left my last date in an ok mood about it and later analyzed it to death and decided not to go again. I think that's normal for most women! Clearly you were feeling him in the moment ( no pun intended haha)! Have fun with date 2...
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Clearly you were feeling him in the moment ( no pun intended haha)! Have fun with date 2...

If I'm feeling him in the moment, I would definitely be going back for more!! :laugh:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Clearly you were feeling him in the moment ( no pun intended haha)! Have fun with date 2...

If I'm feeling him in the moment, I would definitely be going back for more!! :laugh:

That's why I said last night is probably go out with him again but eh...

I'm SO excited about my date tonight!!! He's more my style and we seem to get each others sense of humor...... Yipppeeeee!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Yay I am super excited for you!!!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Complete *kitten*!!! Everything was going great... He even asked me out for 2nd date. Then towards the end, he made a joke about taking me home (haha?) and I sarcastically said "ooh thought you werea gentleman".
    He completely flipped out in me. I don't known if it was the beer or what but he snapped. He said "I" made HIM uncomfortable for insuating he was serious (what?!?) and that he was joking but apparently I didn't get him. He then goes to take a piss, leaving me there. He comes out and says he isn't feeling it and he's leaving. I tell him "I'm so confused right now". He tells me to leave him the *kitten* alone. I tell him right back "*kitten* you mother f*cker!!". I'm a lady but he completely did me wrong. He even said "I actually liked you"..

WTF?!?

First bad date ever. *kitten*.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Wow! If it was the beer, more likely it wasn't talking but loosening his lips so you could get a good glimpse of the real douchbag within. The first guy's looking pretty good now even if he's not 100%!
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Complete *kitten*!!! Everything was going great... He even asked me out for 2nd date. Then towards the end, he made a joke about taking me home (haha?) and I sarcastically said "ooh thought you werea gentleman".
    He completely flipped out in me. I don't known if it was the beer or what but he snapped. He said "I" made HIM uncomfortable for insuating he was serious (what?!?) and that he was joking but apparently I didn't get him. He then goes to take a piss, leaving me there. He comes out and says he isn't feeling it and he's leaving. I tell him "I'm so confused right now". He tells me to leave him the *kitten* alone. I tell him right back "*kitten* you mother f*cker!!". I'm a lady but he completely did me wrong. He even said "I actually liked you"..

WTF?!?

First bad date ever. *kitten*.

It sounds like he made a light hearted, joking comment.. then you answered with a little bit of sarcasm. He didn't pick up on it and it went over like a lead balloon.

I don't like people who can't detect sarcasm and take everything so darn literally.

Next!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Supposedly he's the king of sarcasm and he had "met his match" in me with the sarcasm. But he said my face said it all and that I took it serious (for a split second I did as he caught me off guard) but I said the whole gentleman thing in a playful manner to lighten it up. He didnt get it.

I still can't believe he just walked away so pissed.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Supposedly he's the king of sarcasm and he had "met his match" in me with the sarcasm. But he said my face said it all and that I took it serious (for a split second I did as he caught me off guard) but I said the whole gentleman thing in a playful manner to lighten it up. He didnt get it.

Sounds like a jeark off! At least you can cross him off your list.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    That's why men always need to keep their cool and be in control!
    It's just so easy for everything to suddenly become awkward if you take something too much at heart...

Humor is always great to defuse awkward moments like this one.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

Some people just aint got a sense of humour!! Good job you saw this so soon!! :flowerforyou:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Thanks peeps. When I got in my car, I cried. I was shocked a stranger could be such an a- hole. Guess I had to meet a *kitten* one of these days.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Everyone has bad dates. Some have far more than others.
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    That sucks..but if this is your first crappy date, and first douch bag..wow..I can count on my fingers and toes a few times over the douch bags I've had first meetings with. But I guess I just wasn't screening to well before lol. You'll have another good guy soon interested I'm sure.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Everyone has bad dates. Some have far more than others.

Yeah, I think this is realistic. The more first dates you have, the more likely too! Especially from online meets!

I would take it with a pinch of salt Diana. Dont let strangers have ANY influence with your emotions. That is the road to self doubt and destruction and you are better than that!

I think the worst one i had was when the guy left after 20 mins. He was the weirdest guy I've ever met. He did some creepy thing with his lips before he left.......URGH!!!

Another guy started SHOUTING at me for (accidentally) stepping on his new white trainers!! :noway:

But yeah, whatevs!! There are some freekin freaky people in this world!!! Dont cry over it/them, the issue is theirs! :flowerforyou:
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, what a jerkoff! Sorry you had to go through that. I would have been upset too.