HELLO LOOKING FOR FRIENDS

Options
Hello All.. I realized that i need motivation and accountability. NO more shying away embarrassed.. I need to lose 60lbs.. I really need to break this carb addiction and i want a new healthy balanced eating style..

So please introduce yourself.. I need some low carb people on my end.. Look forward to meeting new people..

FYI: i am usually and introvert but last month i was on the DR. OZ show sharing to the world i craved carbs i was an emotional eater and gained over 50lbs in the last 5-7 years.. So hear i go .. BREAKING OUT of my comfort zone people.. :-)

Replies

• zynx1234
    zynx1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am natalie....I am an Atkins/Primal gal. I have over a 100 pounds to lose and I am still learning. My journal is open. so you can read it. Good Luck
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome to the group :smile:

There is a sticky thread at the top of the group full of new member's introductions- have a read through and add yourself. Best of luck with your low carb journey.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've been low-carbing for 6 months ago after being a complete carb junkie and a total slave to my ever-deviating blood sugar.

I wouldn't eat any other way now.

I'll always be what I call 'adequate carb' ...

More intense activity = More good sources of low-impact carbs (i.e. not the refined stuff)
    More sitting around = Not much carbohydrate at all

I'd give it at least a couple of weeks to really break the carb craving. :)
  • des104gr8ness
    des104gr8ness Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you all.. I truly am ready to kick this carb thing.. I look forward to getting to know you all and helping each other out.. I wish you all the best.