why did you join MFP??? and the TRUTH!!!!!!

KANGOOJUMPS
KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
well, my story was i had high blood pressure, i was always a bit of a exercise person,,,,i like to do 2 to 4 hours cardio a day,,,, well i found out,,, it was the food i ate! and to think,,,,,, i really thought that i was eating good, after a change in diet,,, there is NO HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE! but i must say,,,,,, this is the best i have ever felt,,,,,now to get my huuby up and going, he used to walk with me and cycle, and do it all., well he gave up, and is feeling very poorly,,, gained a lot of weight and knows this,,so any advice to whoop his *kitten* into shape would be nice!

Replies

• debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    My nephew joined MFP and lost 80lbs and did a Warrior Dash this fall. My sister joined and I decided to take a look and I love this site. I like the support of the members and the great info you can pick up in the posts. I knew I had to really commit and lose weight this time! I have these wonderful young grandkids I need to keep up with. A bit embarrassing when a 2 year old can out run you. As to your hubby just being a good example and encourage him. Tell him how much you miss your walks together.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    good advice! THANKS!,,,, i love this site, and you are so right,, everyone here is so so supportive!, i love it!