Week 5

Options
MericoX
MericoX Posts: 199 Member
I did W5D1 today. Like every other new run, it was a lot easier out on the road than on paper. And while I say I'm not looking forward to my run on Thursdays, mostly because of what W5D3 entails, I'm gonna go out and do it anyways. At this point I want Monday to come already so I can get it done and over with lol.

Replies

• FitterFaith
    FitterFaith Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You got this! You will suprise yourself...you will see!
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Don't even worry about Day 3 - seriously. You got this! :)
  • tikafly
    tikafly Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You will be prepared when W5D3 comes! Just take it slow.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Thursday is my big day too! If it's like every other week has been, the program has already prepared us for it!

I would say good luck, but you don't need luck when you've made it this far...you've got the ability!
  • Needtobefitandslimagain
    Options
    I just did week 5, run 1, It was ok, like you I'm a bit anxious about run 3, I'm sure it will be fine! Good luck, let me know how you do.
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I did W5D2 yesterday... it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Tomorrow is W5D3!!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Week 5 day 3 tonight...I'm terrified!! ButI'm going to go out and give it my best shot - if I have to walk for a minute or 2 its not the end of the world I'm still doing sooo much better than I was a few weeks ago!! :-) good luck tomorrow!! Let us know how it goes!! xx
  • NatashaRuz
    Options
    I'm starting W5 on Thursday....so petrified of D3!!!
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Day 3 is tomorrow! I'm nervous but i'm gonna fight hard to make it the full time!