Support

Options
I am so very excited to do this again, Support is a huge part of this process, So lean on me I am going to get my self on here every day...thankyou Andrea you are a sweet person and it is just wonderful of you do do this!!!!!:heart:

Replies

• andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    thank you lois your so nice... you helped me a lot during the last challenge now we have to make sure we put our all into this one... if we notice anyone slacking we will have to give them a kick up the bum...
    xx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    I'm right behind you's on that one :)

We are all going to kick butt!!!!
  • Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's to late but i realy wan't to join this group! I already filled in my weight in the spreadsheet. i did join an other christmas group but here there are goals and i think this will realy help me get to my goal! If i can't join anymore you can take me off the spreadsheet.
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    How is everyone doing?

I had a bad afternoon yesterday but back to norm today, i'm planning on doing yesterday's and today's mini challenge after work today.

Im excited for weigh in, im sure we will see the lbs flying off :) Excited to see how many lbs we lose between us in the first week.....

Carry on the hard work everyone x

P.S Thanks again Andrea for starting this group again & taking the time to do it all - your amazing :)
  • sian_1989
    sian_1989 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've just done my mini challenge for the day, reverse sit ups are haaaard!! Never done them before, wasn't expecting them to hurt so much!
  • loischapman
    Options
    the situps are killer..but great...woo hoooo keep up the great work everyone. day two done!:heart:
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Hi everyone,

How is everyone doing?
    I had a crap week last week and so far this week not to bad but TOM decided to show up. Going to try and do some exercise tonight.

Thank goodness we still have about 9/10 weeks lol

Have a good day everyone :) x