The 90 Days of Will Confessional

Stop by here to confess your food-type sins. It is one thing to admit to yourself that you screwed up, but it is another thing to admit it to the group... Only when you say it our loud (or in this case type it) can you really begin to learn from it.

All posters pledge the following oath before replying to someones sins:
"I hereby promise to not judge my fellow participants sin. I recognize that we all will fall prey to weakness, and as we are all different so will be our sins. I will do my best to be supportive of my fellow participants and encourage to walk away from their transgressions a stronger person."

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,343 Member
    My aunt paases away yesterday. Not gonna lie. There was beer and whisky last night.
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 363 Member
    My aunt paases away yesterday. Not gonna lie. There was beer and whisky last night.
    My condolences to your family. this is a very understandable thing and i absolve you..... you will be in my thoughts..
  • Sorry to hear about your aunt.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,343 Member
    thanks guys. I was actually really good - only a small slice of pizza hut. a few beers, but wasn't horrible
  • Aww man! I LOVE pizza hut. Tell me it was a supreme. *drools*
  • Pizzagirl50
    Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    I'm going to make this short. Went to McD's yesterday. NO, it will NOT help my progress and I'll be sore after the workout I need to do to counteract it today.