Found my new favorite.. IP food.

Options
ChamLis88
ChamLis88 Posts: 20 Member
One of the struggles I had before with attempting to re-start IP was boredom with the food, a year ago there wasn't as many options to chose from. Mostly just soups/puddings ( which I can't do.. ew) spaghetti, chili.. all I liked the first round of IP I did for 8 weeks, but when I tried restarting months later, I couldnt do it.

This week I am doing GREAT! On day 5.. already noticing my clothes fitting a little nicer..

For Breakfast I had the strawberry wafer.. OMG.. talk about good, I felt like I was seriously cheating. Had it with a cup of coffee, I want another! :o)
So thought I'd share if you hadn't tried it yet, get one and give it a shot! my mom kept telling me how good they were, but wafers didnt sound too appealing, glad I did.

Happy Friday.

Replies

• jtakingcareofherself
    Options
    Hi! I am also a huge fan of the strawberry wafer. I usually have it as my mid-morning coffee break snack at work. I hear ya. I didn't expect to like it either, as I'm not usually a wafer fan, but glad I tried it! I am also liking the orange drink. It kinda tastes like old school orange Koolaid.
  • linda_p
    linda_p Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I haven't tried the wafer. Now I'll have to!
  • fourstubbs
    fourstubbs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love the cocoa puffs!!! I mix them with the peanut butter puffs and eat half...chocolate and peanut butter! What could be better?? Apparently the strawberry wafers are fantastic FROZEN!
  • mandypatt11
    Options
    Anyone try the new strawberry banana drink yet?
  • TBirdReets
    Options

I have....not a fan....very sweet
  • linda_p
    Options

My clinic doesn't have it yet. But they did get the strawberry wafers for me. Can't wait to try it.
  • mandypatt11
    Options
    Yes the strawberry wafers are good!
  • linda_p
    Options
    Had them this morning...oh yeah! Love them. Very similar to a wafer cookie.