Starting C25K...Again [October 1st]

Options
mariiyah
mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
So i failed MISERABLY within the first week when i started in September. :laugh:

Others who are restarting or newbies, do join if you like at any time :smile:

Starting it AGAIN from October 1st and i've decided to open this thread so there is somewhere we can keep updating it. (3x a week according to the plan) just to keep a record & stay motivated...

C25K 9 week plan: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

Replies

• mariiyah
    Options
    I decided to do C25K on: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.
    Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturday, Sundays are my "rest" days but on those day's i've decided to walk for 30-60mins.

WEEK 1: Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

01.10.12 -

03.10.12 -

05.10.12 -
  • rogarr
    rogarr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    just take it one day at a time...you got this !
  • cmecme
    cmecme Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Well - I've started twice -- first in May and made it through week 6 and then started to travel and fell off.

Started again end of July and made it week 8 day one then got pneumonia --- I am just now recovering so want to start back.

Not sure what week my lungs will let me do ---- but I'm ready to get back at it.
  • mariiyah
    Options
    I decided to do C25K on: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.
    Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturday, Sundays are my "rest" days but on those day's i've decided to walk for 30-60mins.

WEEK 1: Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.

01.10.12 - DONE. now i feel crappy all over :laugh:

03.10.12 -

05.10.12 -
  • cmecme
    Options
    Well - I've started twice -- first in May and made it through week 6 and then started to travel and fell off.

Started again end of July and made it week 8 day one then got pneumonia --- I am just now recovering so want to start back.

Not sure what week my lungs will let me do ---- but I'm ready to get back at it.

Got back at it today - did 20 minutes so going so puts me at day 3 week 5. Here i go again!!!!
  • mariiyah
    Options
    @cmecme yay, glad you've recovered! :flowerforyou:
  • cmecme
    Options
    Thanks mariiyah -- did it again on Wednesday - so i'm back in -- seems easier this time. We shall see.........................