Day 6

Options
08AmandaC
08AmandaC Posts: 33 Member
Hi Everyone! how you all feeling? completed day 6 and feeling quite proud of myself. Still struggling with some of it and cant do full push ups yet but motivated to keep going!! xxx

Replies

• Nina1116
    Nina1116 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Finished day 6 too. I was able to do the first set of push ups as real push ups (but I can't get very far down) and the second set on my knees. I was able to get through the whole workout without stopping for any breaks! Woo-hoo!

Anyone else feel like it goes by really fast now?

Is anyone seeing results yet? I can't tell if I look any different, but I feel different...stronger
  • francaise3
    francaise3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Finished with Day 6! :)

And yes - I do feel it goes by faster! And another improvement for me with push ups - I did modified 27 total! Wooohoo! I will try as you did Nina - with real ones and then modified for second round next time.

I think I look a bit more put together and feel stronger! And feeling better about myself with accomplishing this as well! :)

Good job all around ladies! :)
  • jhall1255
    jhall1255 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    im getting ready to do day seven for me, but i can tell my stomach around my belly button is slimming down I took some measurements yesterday and ive already lost a inch here and there in some places :) its crazy how fast this works.
  • amandaxonicole
    Options
    Today was awesome! I tried regular push-ups but only got about 2 done so I went back to modified ones. But I am ready to move on to level 2 on Thursday for sure!
  • fit_dawn
    Options
    Finished day 6 this morning with a toddler buzzing around my ankles......short break to grab him some breakfast half way through but overall am feeling stronger. Will try the real push ups next time just to see how it goes.
    Good work everyone!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 6. It's crazy that we'll be on Level 2 soon..... don't even want to look at that video to see what's comin' for us.
    Now considering trying to find another youtube fitness video that involves cardio to do tonight as well. Otherwise I'll do some Just Dance 3.
  • Bellalaya
    Options
    Woops, forgot to update ya'll on my day 6! I did do it yesterday! My husband decided to watch instead of joining me.. I definitely couldn't cheat with him watching :) I think I'm ready for Level 2! I'm going to try it tomorrow. Today is my rest day :)
  • berlinrunnergirl
    Options
    Hi guys, good to see you here. I just finished day 6. Starting to feel stronger and my arms don't hurt as much anymore, yay!
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 6! Had day off yesterday so a day behind but went to gym this morning too to make up for missing a day yesterday.
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Yay for day 6 today! then I'm gonna eat some lunch and do some school work then I'm gonna head to the gym (some how I got talked into spending 10 a month on a gym membership) around 2ish and workout for 30 or so on the bike machine I think.. I dunno yet.. Anyways I hope you all have a great day and I will be looking forward to Weds when I take all my weight and measurements :)