Options
Spiceanne
Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
How was week two for everyone?

Replies

• vickiandrews
    vickiandrews Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Only managed to complete some of the challenges again. Really thought that the food ones would be easy to complete but there were two that I failed at (I think). Every time I tried to fill my diary in at the beginning of the day something would change along the way. The closest I got to completing it was on Friday I knew exactly what I was going to have to eat but didn’t feel too great in the afternoon so skipped lunch! Does that count?

Struggled with the 10 glasses of water again – the most I got to was about seven.

As for the prisoner get ups... well I couldn’t even manage one let alone 50 of the flippin’ things! I did manage to have a walk this morning and I might go on the exercise bike in a bit.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I was able to complete all the food challenges and did all of the fitness besides the stretching, did a bit of stretching after each workout, but not enough.....really need to get better at that.
  • KathyMarie1970
    KathyMarie1970 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I struggled this week but I did all the challenges. My son helped me with the prison get ups - he acted like my ruthless guard and yelled at me to get up. I think he enjoyed it a little too much!!
  • clare_marie
    clare_marie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So the not feeling 100% last week turning into full on crap this week, so I couldn’t do any cardio, I could barely breathe through doing day-to-day stuff. When I feel rubbish I have less self-control, so the fact I stayed the same weight with all my snacking, I’m ok with.

Exercise Challenges: I managed all of them, except the solid hour of cardio. I was amazed at just how much I could feel the punches in my arms the next morning!

Food Challenges: I completed all of these – Yay me!!

So, here's to a new week...