October 1 to 7

Options
Spiceanne
Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
This week is going to be a personal challenge for everyone :)

Food Challenge for the week:

Pick one thing that you have a struggle with i.e. no snacking, a full 10 glasses of water or what every else you struggle with food wise and focus on that for the whole week. Track how you feel every day you succeed and how you feel when you don't succeed. Discuss reasons why you don't think you succeed that day or reason why you did succeed.

Exercise challenge:

Catch up day ;) Finish up any exercise challenges you did not succeed with. if you have completed all the exercise challenges pick the ones you struggles with the most and try them again :)

This week of challenges is to help everyone learn to push themselves out of their own comfort zone and to help everyone learn about reasons why they "cheat" or are 'self sabotaging".

I would like everyone to put their challenge to the group in the week 3 reflection topic :)

Replies

• VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I love this! I really wanted to complete the prisoner get ups, this weeks my chance!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I did not get all the exercise challenges done last week and was feeling guilty! I will for sure get them done early this week.

OK I need to give up mindless snacking when I'm stressed at work! No more chocolate or cookies all week. If I can get through this week I can break the sugar habit!

Thank you for the personal challenges!!!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    This should be an good week, I have dealt with and curbed my eating problems already and completed all the fitness challenges. That being said my struggle/goal is to get in all my planned workouts around celebrating by birthday AND Thanksgiving this week.....will be a challenge!