Week three reflection log

Options
Spiceanne
Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
This week I challenge my self to stick to my diary 100% and not have any form of a treat or a cheat for all 7 days.

My exercise challenge is to challenge the intensity of some previous exercise challenges :)

Replies

• Darellt
    Darellt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like this . i will join you in this challenge this week.
  • thisisaimee91
    Options
    My food challenge is to not snack at work and to not binge on sugary treats after a bad day.
    My exercise challenge is to complete all of last weeks challenges as I really struggled to complete them all.
  • adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My food challenge is to stick to my new food diary. I felt like I was losing weight a little too fast (10 pounds in 3.5 weeks), so I recalculated my goals this morning. Now I can eat more, and it's sort of messing with my head. I need to give it a try though, so we'll see what happens.

My exercise challenge is to finish up what I haven't completed as well as go for a run twice this week.
  • KathyMarie1970
    KathyMarie1970 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This week my food challenge is to not have any sugary treats this week - even if I have the calories to eat it! This will be tough because I like my ice cream. My exercise challenge is to run 4x this week and redo the burpees and prison get ups again! And the wall squats!
  • clare_marie
    clare_marie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So my challenges for this week are going to be including some I couldn't do but also some I felt really good about managing.

Exercise Challenges:
    One - 30mins of Wii Boxing, Rhythm one. After the punches, I'm thinking this will be good for me.
    Two - Reintroduce some cardio - 2 jogs this week.
    Three - Do 4 * 10 push ups - I'll mostly be doing knee ones, but I'd love to be able to do a proper push up, one day!

Food Challenges:
    One - Limit to one treat per day
    Two - Drink 10 glasses of water, 2 days
    Three - Eat 110g of protein, I only got up to 78g before so I'll make more of an effort on that one.
  • michay
    michay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My food goals for this week are to stick to my diary which I will plan ahead of time, and to not eat out this week.
    My exercise goals are to workout for 4 hrs this week and to complete the exercise challenges from the last 2 weeks that I may have not finished.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    My food challenge is to not snack at work and to not binge on sugary treats after a bad day.
    My exercise challenge is to complete all of last weeks challenges as I really struggled to complete them all.

Too funny - my food challenge is the same as you. I have troubles at work due to stupid stress!

I also need to finish last weeks challenge and keep up with my own program. 3 days a week running, 3 days a week lifting. Last week I skipped a running day and took a 20 mile bike ride. Burned alot more calories too! :smile:
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    This week my challenges are going to be:
    Complete a minimum 5km average for 6 days this week (this morning was only 3 so need to make up the other 2)
    No beer or wine on my Birthday (only vodka water so I can get up the next morning for my workout)
    Maintain portion control for Thanksgiving Dinner on Saturday.

Not going to lie though, we are going out Saturday Night to celebrate my birthday and there may be consumption of alcohol and bad snacks, will try to behave a bit :wink:
  • sjingerso
    sjingerso Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like this challenge! I also would like to commit to leaving at least half of my exercise calories on the tabel at the end of they day
  • vickiandrews
    vickiandrews Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Exercise challenges for the week will be 50 prisoner get ups, 50 burpees and doing cardio I wouldn't normally do (am going to struggle with this one as I don't go to the gym). I also want to improve on the length of time I can do a plank for.

Food challenges will be eat more protein (am going to struggle getting to 110g, but I'll give it a damn good try), fill diary in ahead of time (will need assistance from hubbie on this one as he normally cooks our evening meal and tends to cook things I've asked him not to. He also has no idea about portion sizes either) and drink more water (I've only managed to get to 10 glasses once but think that if I spread it out over the day a bit more I should be able to do it).

Good luck everyone xxx
  • jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am challenging myself to get my head into the "game". For some reason I took a "time out" so to speak and whenever something went wrong, so did I. And to use my diary, NO MATTER WHAT I put in my mouth!!!

I am beginning Couch 2 5K today, that is my fitness goal, to finish week 1 and not let ANYTHING get in the way of it!
  • Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    How was everyone's week three?
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I had a really tough week. I didn't get much of the challenges for myself done and I was terrible with food. I have no clue what my weight will be next week. I'm hoping to get next week's challenges DONE!
  • clare_marie
    clare_marie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was feeling really positive at the end of last week and then the week arrived. I'm sorry for the tmi but it was that time of the month for me and all I want to do then is eat (sweet things!) and do nothing because I had quite bad cramps. So all in all, a rubbish week for me so I'm amazed that I managed to stay the same weight. I'm done for this month, so I've planned out foods for this week, going shopping today, bit worried about Saturday - going to a steakhouse for meal and drinks, I'm going to look at the menu before so I can plan my meal out. But ladies, in preparation for next time what do you do to resolve the sweet cravings??
  • AnotherAustinGirl
    AnotherAustinGirl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I did manage to catch up on all the challenges I missed before I joine on 9/24. It was tough but I like to be challenged. If left to come up with my own challenges, I wouldn't be nearly as ambitious.

I lost 2 pounds this week. 200.2, so close, so very close, to being below 200 for the first time in about 20 years.
  • adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    This week helped me realize that I don't have to be perfect with my food choices to lose the weight. I had a great week Monday though Friday, but then I went home for the weekend. I had dinner out for most meals, and I was very afraid for my weigh-in today. However, because I made the best choices I could at those restaurants and did a lot of walking this weekend, it turned out alright. I still lost 2 pounds this week!

Helpful hint: When you are at a buffet restaurant for dinner (which I was on Saturday night) get a plate filled with salad, veggies, and fruit first. That will fill you up so that you'll eat less of the other stuff.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Was able to stay under my calorie goal all week, but was terrible with my workouts.....but I knew this past week was going to be difficult, thankfully I was able to keep my weight the same without any gain. This week I have to get back in the game :tongue: