Glorious weather for exercising!

Options
Hi kiwis!! Clocks changed last night so we're into the longer days part of the year...the best time in my book! Gorgeous day up here in Auckland today...isn't it funny how its so much easier to eat less and fit in some exercise when its sunny and bright! Must be the worry of wondering how we'll fit into those togs this summer! Hope your fitness week has gone well, and here's hoping for a great week ahead! Cheers from my little slice of paradise here in Beachlands....

Replies

• kaydee173
    Options
    That's just rubbing salt in the wound because the weather was so bad down south ... cold, windy and eventually wet here on the west coast. And, just to make matters worse, we've had absolute downpours this morning with thunder and lightning. Super! Suppose it's still stunning up at Beachlands :cry:
  • queenbean30
    Options
    Turangi is lovely and sunny as well!! Got motivated to do cleaning woop woop!!:flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • ponderosakaren
    ponderosakaren Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    :frown: for your weather Kay! I'll hope for big suns on the weather map tonight!!
  • ponderosakaren
    ponderosakaren Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey great stuff..! We all need motivation, specially to do cleaning!! Get your music on and go for it! :smile: