Challenge week 1

Options
13»

Replies

• nicolabradley87
    nicolabradley87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Well I am certainly alternating good and bad days this week! If I manage 2 good days at the weekend I will at least have done 4 good to 3 bad!
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Well getting back on track with my mini challenges! I am going to a Sentao class tonight. I wonder how much calories that burns? Really stoked to see how well I did. Had a few hiccups but getting it on track! Keep up the great work girls!
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    BUMP - MET THE CHALLENGE TODAY
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    up and down last few days. Did lots of walking today. All day long. That was most I could do
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    mmhhhh...week 1 almost over. Taking stock of my week so far.......overall OK with food, under a wee bit for 3 days, over by 300+ cal one day (had to have that Culvers Pumpkin Spice Milkshake......still OK with food if averaged for the week). Sorry to say that I have not done the daily mini challenges. I did exercise every day though, managed to do Yoga for 1 hour/day every day except Friday and get at least 30-40 min brisk walking in a day. Hope the scale will tell me I did OK........I really really really want to exercise and eat well and loose #s during this Chrismas challange (and keep it up after!!!!) It will hopefully bring me near goal weight/goal clothes size :smile: Hope everyone else is doing well!!!!!!!!!!!
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    HEY GUYS HERE WE GO... HEADING INTO WEEK 2..

THE CHALLENGE FOR THIS WEEK IS..

WRITE A PARAGRAPH IN THE CHIT CHAT SECTION
    5 THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR APPEARANCE
    AND WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY AND SLIM( this might give us the motivation for another week)

Drink all your water!!!

log everything you eat and drink!!

BURN 3000 cals

Do not go over on your calories for the whole week

NO junk for 6 days( on the other day have your favorite treat)

ALSO CHECK IN WITH EACH OTHER ANY CHANCE WE GET

good luck this week guys :heart:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Nice challenge - Thanks x
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Gah, I'm really struggling... I'm extremely under in ways of calories because of vomiting bug in the house. Exercise = cleaning these days, didn't even get to do anything else apart from the usual walking.
    I don't track exercise calories because they're already in my daily allowance so even the ones I do on top of normal, I can only guess what that might be.
    As for the no junk food... had some at my littlest 1st birthday party on Monday, and am currently living on salt pretzels (do they count as junk?) because I can't really stomach much else. Plus if I let 6 days go by without it, I binge by day 7.

Maybe this challenge ain't for me after all.